Brakes conversion | Mercedes-Benz S320L upgrade SPARTA competitive T6PA brake set
Release date:2018-04-25 00:00 Source:http://en.chezvi.com Click:
For Mercedes-Benz, familiar with the old saying of the phrase - "open a BMW, sit Benz." Among all the Mercedes-Benz cars, the Big Brother S-Class has enjoyed world-wide reputation from the earliest W187 series, to the numerous W140 series and to the current W222 series, which has been baptized for 66 years.
In the sense of science and technology and luxury interiors, it is possible to make the driving experience excellent. The Mercedes-Benz S320L is equipped with a 3.0T fully-upgraded M276 series V6 twin turbocharged engine, which is matched with a 9-speed automatic transmission. A very complete power transmission system, compared to the old seven-speed gearbox, there must be a qualitative leap in the smoothness and fuel economy. Chassis architecture uses a double wishbone independent suspension, but not so simple, this double wishbone damping mechanism by Mercedes-Benz famous air shock system. The previous evaluation of this suspension was: air magic carpet. For the improvement of driving quality, one can imagine.
The S320L is the leader in luxury cars and is the ultimate driver for many successful people. But it can't be safe, just like this boss car, the boss definitely needs to sit and work, but he is also willing to occasionally manipulate one. For safer driving and better handling performance, we upgraded Sparta's forged athletic suit for the S320L.
SPARTA T6PA Athletic Package
SPARTA T6PA Forged Caliper
SPARTA 380mm Solar Pattern Brake Disc
SPARTA brake pads, bridges and GOODRIDGE steel hose
After refitting the brake, the S320l has a linear feel and a superior braking effect. It can be used with the owner when it is required to operate.
- A pair of Tesla Model X modified carbon ceramic brakes
- The perfect combination of SPARTA brakes and Audi A4
- The ultimate transformation of Porsche 911 - Gorgeous turn of Brembo ceramic brake
- Tesla Model X modified Brembo carbon ceramic brake
- Modified Case | Subaru BRZ upgrade AP Racing brake before and after
- Mercedes-Benz C-class front-wheel upgrade FELLA four-piston brake
- Let the sports BMW 3 Series be more competitive - modified AP9660 six-piston brake!
- What should I do when the brakes are abnormal?
- If you like to drive a car, please spend more effort on the brakes!
- Car quality exchange became the distributor of Japan ACRE brake brand in China