Modification Case | BMW Racing X5 Front & Rear Upgrade AP Racing 85 Series Brake Kit
Release date:2018-05-16 00:00 Source:http://en.chezvi.com Click:
The BMW X5 is the first four-wheel-drive vehicle of the German BMW brand. The vehicle was launched in the United States at the end of 1999 and has achieved great success in the SUV market, becoming a leader in luxury SUVs. Currently selling is the third generation of products, the mainstream representative of the car is the Xdrive 35i, and its surrounding derivatives constitute the X5 series models.
Although the BMW X5 is a medium and large SUV, it is not inferior in terms of power performance. The BMW X5 is a 3.0-liter inline 6-cylinder turbocharged petrol engine with a maximum power of 306 hp (225 kW)/5800-6000 and a maximum torque of 400 Nm/1200-5000 rpm, matching the 8-speed manual changer. box.
The brakes have always been a common problem for medium and large SUVs, hampering their own weight and the original brake systems that are relatively weak. For large number of owners is enough, but want to perfect braking this big guy, so the brake upgrade is still very necessary. So we upgraded the AP Racing's 85 Series front and rear four brake sets this time around this big guy.
Upgrade Brakes Brand: AP Racing
Upgrade vehicle: BMW X5
Front wheel brake upgrade parameters: AP Racing CP8520-AP410
Rear wheel brake upgrade parameters: AP Racign CP8530-AP380
- Domestic first! Honda Accord Upgrades Fella Brake Kit
- Modification Case | Kia K5 Upgrade Fella Four-Piston Brake Kit
- Brake Refit | SPARTA T6PA-R Lightweight Forging Set Domestic First
- Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG upgrade SPARTA new lightweight competitive R series brake kit
- Car quality meeting with you 2018GT SHOW International Fashion Show
- Brake skin maintenance method
- CZV Bridge Head Code - With Code Shipment
- Brake refit | BMW 3 Series modified SPARTA six brakes after the first six
- Mercedes-Benz new R320 modified AP Racing six brakes after the first six
- Japan ACRE high performance brake skin Detailed - Formula 800C