Modification Case | Kia K5 Upgrade Fella Four-Piston Brake Kit
Release date:2018-05-08 00:00 Source:http://en.chezvi.com Click:
As the saying goes, if you want to be a good man with three treasures, "K5, Soga, Mai Rui Bao ...", this sentence is not just a jingle, but also confirmed that they are highly concerned about. In recent years, the success of Korean cars is obvious to all. The brilliant appearance, rich configuration and low selling price have become its three major killers. However, they seem to ignore the very important part of the car - power. Domestic Korean cars are generally unable to compete with their competitors in terms of power. The reason is that their German/American rivals are on the road to supercharge, and the Korean cars have made no contribution in this regard until the emergence of the new K5.
The highlight of the Kia K5 is that its 2.0L model is equipped with a 2.0L Nu series engine. The maximum power and peak torque were 162 horsepower and 194 Nm. Although compared to the engine in the current K5, power data has decreased. However, the official said that the weight is 9% lower than the old one, only 117.4Kg. The fuel consumption of the 100-kilometer integrated condition of the 2.0L model was only about 7.5L, which was a year-on-year drop of 2%. As a daily performance car used for daily commuting, the owner selected the brake modification brand, Fella, also from Korea.
Fella, as our newly-signed agency brand, quickly gained popularity in the Chinese market due to its own characteristics and high price/performance ratio. Today we have a look at the effectiveness of this K5 Fella brake.
Upgrade Brakes Brand: Fella Racing
Upgrade vehicle: Kia K5
Front brake upgrade parameters: Fella Racing 4P-350
Brake steel hose: British HEL brake steel hose
- Modification Case | BMW Racing X5 Front & Rear Upgrade AP Racing 85 Series Brake Kit
- Brake refit | BMW 3 Series modified SPARTA six brakes after the first six
- Car quality meeting with you 2018GT SHOW International Fashion Show
- Domestic first! Honda Accord Upgrades Fella Brake Kit
- CZV Bridge Head Code - With Code Shipment
- Mercedes-Benz CLA45 AMG upgrade SPARTA new lightweight competitive R series brake kit
- Japan ACRE high performance brake skin Detailed - Formula 800C
- Brake skin maintenance method
- Mercedes-Benz new R320 modified AP Racing six brakes after the first six
- Brake Refit | SPARTA T6PA-R Lightweight Forging Set Domestic First