Brake Refit | Infiniti FX35 Upgrade Brembo GT Brake
FX35 is an important SUV model under Infiniti. It was born in North America in 2003 and entered the Chinese market in July 2007. The new FX35 is equipped with a VL engine with a displacement of 3.5L and a power of 332 horsepower. The most distinctive feature of the FX series is the combination of SUVs and sports cars, which is unique in its class. The Infiniti FX series is known as the supercar in the SUV thanks to its swift appearance, powerful power, luxurious interiors and comprehensive safety protection.
This is a relatively powerful model, modified game player can choose the Brembo GT brake can be said to be imposing on the wind. Let's take a look at its list of modifications:
Upgrade Brand: Brembo GT Brakes
Upgrade vehicle: Infiniti FX35
Front wheel brake upgrade parameters: Brembo GT six piston
Rear-wheel brake upgrade parameters: Brembo GT four-piston
Modification time: March 2016
For such a sports car SUV, Infiniti FX modified Brembo GT brake upgrade, no doubt the brake effect, I believe that more powerful braking experience owners can experience slowly in the late, non-general braking feeling and control feeling.
- The ultimate transformation of Porsche 911 - Gorgeous turn of Brembo ceramic brake
- Car quality exchange became the distributor of Japan ACRE brake brand in China
- Mercedes-Benz C-class front-wheel upgrade FELLA four-piston brake
- Modified Case | Subaru BRZ upgrade AP Racing brake before and after
- Tesla Model X modified Brembo carbon ceramic brake
- What should I do when the brakes are abnormal?
- Let the sports BMW 3 Series be more competitive - modified AP9660 six-piston brake!
- A pair of Tesla Model X modified carbon ceramic brakes
- Brakes conversion | Mercedes-Benz S320L upgrade SPARTA competitive T6PA brake set
- The perfect combination of SPARTA brakes and Audi A4